Friday, November 24, 2006

Music Healing and Thanksgiving 2006




I am spending this Thanksgiving holiday week-end with my daughter and son-in-law in Boston, home of the Thanksgiving holiday! We had a fabulous meal and wonderful time together yesterday. We also had a great time together and went for a long walk together this afternoon in the crisp Fall air. I was hoping to work off some of the calories I consumed yesterday but I don't think I made much of a dent in the number of calories I piled on yesterday.

On Tuesday I will be doing a two-hour workshop on Music and Wellness at Indian Hill Music School right outside of Boston. The school is starting a program for music and wellness and we are all quite excited about this. If you live in the Boston area, come on over...it's free!

No comments: