Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A visit with my music healing mentor


This week I have been on vacation in Sarasota, Florida and I had the supreme pleasure of visiting with my dear friend and mentor, Arthur Harvey. Arthur has recently moved from Honolulu to Sarasota area and so we made plans to meet when I found I would be in his "neck of the woods!" If you've ever heard one of my workshops, seminars, or lectures, you've heard about Arthur and how he gave three day-long seminars on "Music and the Brain" "Music and Stress" and "Music and Your Health." After attending these seminars back in Spring 1990, I knew that this was the field I wanted to be in. Arthur has patiently guided me through some treacherous waters and enabled me to do workshops in Hawaii and other exotic locations. Arthur, thanks for everything!

No comments: