Saturday, August 15, 2009

Healing Music Headphones

Yesterday I went to visit a dear friend in the hospital who has been in a serious auto accident and now has nine broken bones. Thank God, bones can heal, but she is also diabetic and has other complications. Another friend had suggested that I program some of my wireless, cordless headphones with her favorite classical piano music, as well as some hymns. And so I did! I don't know that I've ever felt so good about something I did to help a sick person with music. She appeared to be thrilled with my headphones and was listening as I left her with a big, serene smile on her face.

The surgical serenity headphones are programmable for any health/wellness/illness condition. Order some today for someone YOU love! www.surgicalheadphones.com.

No comments: