Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post-holiday wrap-up



You may think that it goes without saying, but I had a great holiday and I loved pretty much all of the music that I heard, sang or played! Last night about 10 PM I was returning home from the fitness center and I decided to put my Christmas CD that I made for myself into the car CD player one more time. Before I did that, I was hot, sweaty and tired. After about 10 minutes I realized that I was singing away on "Walking in a Winter Wonderland," and not feeling a bit tired or sleepy. In the past I might have been drinking a Coke (Diet Coke!) or eating something for energy but last night I realized I had not put a thing in my mouth and was feeling great! So now we have a new use for music...weight loss aid! Enjoy the rest of your week and let me know how YOU did with your music!

By the way, my last-miute gift sale is still running so just click on the link above to get in on some pretty amazing deals!!

http:www.HealingMusicEnterprises.com/NeedLast-minutegifts.htm

No comments: